FORS Gold Rigid Kit
- In Stock
Vehicle blind spots are a huge contributory factor in collisions in all industries. The substantial height and length of many vehicles and machines greatly limit driver visibility. Operator positions, bodywork panels, absent rear windows and bulkheads all create further restrictions.
Our wide range of on-road and off-road applications meet a host of requirements and needs. They can help eliminate blind spots to prevent expensive vehicle damage and ultimately save lives.
Our designated kits are designed for you to increase visibility, and safety as well as contributing to FORS approval, whether you are looking for silver or gold, we have a range of cameras and monitor systems to suit your vehicle application, all of our cameras and monitors come with a three year warranty to ensure extra peace of mind.
The following, high quality/specification, cameras and monitors can be combined to produce the ideal system, whether for safety/FORS/CLOCS compliancy, or to meet other operational requirements.
Our reversing cameras come with/without microphone, IR and heated lens, or a compact, wider angle lens camera. Our Side View camera is ultra-wide angle ensuring no blind-spots, unlike some/all rear-facing Side View cameras. This kit includes Ultrasonic Sensors and a Turning Warning Alarm to create a 'Cyclist Warning System’.
This system includes our own Recording System Technology, this offers fleet operator’s unrivalled information vital in the monitoring of goods in transit and driver behaviour. Footage is continually recorded onto a DVR which is installed within the vehicle using a combination of bespoke cameras. Data is stored onto the DVR which can be accessed via the hard drive.
We are able to offer you complete installation, we have specialists allowing us to offer our customers a fully integrated and seamless installations. Our mobile installation experts have years of experience fitting a several products to all makes and models of vehicles from passenger vehicles to HGVs.
We're also mobile so we come to you at a time and place that's convenient!
Please note: If this system is not exactly what you are looking for, we can adapt according to vehicle specification/ requirements, also we can offer camera systems up to 16 cameras! Please enquire for more details.
- Contributing to the requirements of FORS/ CLOCS.
- Reduce nearside vehicle damage.
- Prevents collisions with cyclists.
- Prevents side collisions.
- Provides a full side view of trailer when reversing.
- Prevents reversing collisions with people, property or vehicles.
- Reduces vehicle damage to the rear.
- Can potentially reduce insurance premiums.
- Assists safe and easier manoeuvring.
- Improvement over standard mirrors.
- Reduce drivers from being attacked.
- False insurance claims for compensation reduced.
- Reduce accidents and insurance costs
- 1 x 7" Dashboard Monitor
- 1 x Single Heavy Duty Camera
- 2 x Blind Spot Camera
- 1 x Signal Indicator Switch
- 1 x Night Silent Double Engage Reverse Alarm
- 1 x Audible Alarm (This vehicle is turning left)
- 1 x 3 Sensor step detection system
- 1 x Adjustable Universal Camera
- 1 x 4 Channel Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x 1TB Hard Drive
Tags: FORS Gold Rigid Kit