- In Stock
Here at Silent Witness we are able to offer you a complete installation, we have experienced auto electrical specialists, allowing us to offer our customers a fully integrated and seamless installations. Our mobile installation experts have years of experience fitting a several products to all makes and models of vehicles from passenger vehicles to HGVs.
We're also mobile so we come to you at a time and place that's convenient, either at home or at work. We cover all of the UK mainland.
If you book and buy your camera with us, you will also get a full warranty on your installation for the entire duration of the camera warranty. This means you won't pay any further charges for installation faults.
You will need to decide whether you want the camera to come on and off with the ignition or if you want the camera to be permanently live. If you want to benefit from parking protection mode you will need the camera to be powered at all times but you will also need a hardwire kit that detects when the battery is reaching a dangerously low level and automatically cuts the power to the camera to prevent the battery from going flat.
If you have more than one product to install make sure to enter the correct quantity, you are also more than welcome to contact us for quantity discounts.
For all our installations we include the hardwire kit FREE OF CHARGE.
Which areas are covered?
• Mainland UK (excl. Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands).
• Scottish Highlands (installation lead-times may be longer).
Please contact us if you're unsure or for you would like a quote any of our other products.
What happens next?
1. You will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your installation service.
2. As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will pass your details to the installation centre. If you haven't ordered a camera or accessories, your details will be passed on the same day.
3. They will contact you within 3 working days to arrange a suitable date and time.
4. The installer will arrive, install your product, and test it works OK. That's it.